Welcome to the website for
the Humane Society of Union County, North Carolina
PO Box 101 Monroe, NC 28111 | Phone 704-283-9126 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monroe Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic | 4015 Waxhaw Highway (Hwy 75) Monroe, NC 28112 | Phone: 704-292-7729
The Humane Society is not an animal shelter. We look for foster and permanent homes for pets.
It is our policy to provide humane care and treatment for animals needing protection in Union County; to seek to return lost animals to their owners and to seek suitable homes for animals without owners.
- The Humane Society of Union County will be participating in two Christmas Parade’s this year. We are in need of volunteers to assist with walking dogs that are currently available for adoption as well as passing out informational material and Doggie Goodie Bags. If you are interested in volunteering for...more
Without the time and funding of volunteers and generous givers, the Humane Society of Union County would not be able to provide foster care and adoption services for animals. Please support the Humane Society of Union County, NC.
- Foster A Pet | We ask that you fill out an application to start the process of applying to foster a pet.
- Give | We need money. There are several ways you can contribute funds and help the Humane Society of Union County, NC.
- Volunteer | We are always looking for friends who are willing to spend time helping us. Check out the various volunteering opportunities we offer.
- Link to iGive and stores will donate a percentage of what you spend. (Click on iGive logo)
- Volunteers from the Humane Society of Union County will be at the Extreme Ice Center in Indian Trail, NC on January 23, 216. Mark your calendars and come out to meet our adoptable pets. More information will be posted as it is made available....more
- Please join us Saturday, December 13, 2015 for the Waxhaw Christmas Parade. Humane Society of Union County volunteers will be walking in the parade to raise awareness for the Humane Society Low Cost Animal Clinic and the pets available for adoption through the Humane Society of Union County. The parade will...more
- Please join us December 6, 2015 for the Indian Trail Christmas Parade and Tree Lighting. Humane Society of Union County volunteers will be walking in the parade to raise awareness for the Humane Society Low Cost Animal Clinic and the pets available for adoption through the Humane Society of Union...more
- Educating Our Youth The Humane Society of Union County Education Committee will come to local schools, church groups, and day cares to discuss the importance of pet care. The program is directed for school age children K through 8th grade. Our education programs vary with the age of the group. For the...more