Welcome to the website for
the Humane Society of Union County, North Carolina
PO Box 101 Monroe, NC 28111 | Phone 704-283-9126 | Email: email@example.com
The Humane Society is not an animal shelter. We look for foster and permanent homes for pets.
It is our policy to provide humane care and treatment for animals needing protection in Union County; to seek to return lost animals to their owners and to seek suitable homes for animals without owners.
Without the time and funding of volunteers and generous givers, the Humane Society of Union County would not be able to provide foster care and adoption services for animals. Please support the Humane Society of Union County, NC.
- Foster A Pet | We ask that you fill out an application to start the process of applying to foster a pet.
- Give | We need money. There are several ways you can contribute funds and help the Humane Society of Union County, NC.
- Volunteer | We are always looking for friends who are willing to spend time helping us. Check out the various volunteering opportunities we offer.
- Link to iGive and stores will donate a percentage of what you spend. (Click on iGive logo)
- Sunday 9/28 Fuddrucker’s Matthews – Humane Society of Union County From 11am to 3pm...more
- 9/6 Mineral Springs Festival Humane Society of Union County will have our available pets at the annual Mineral Springs Festival. We need volunteers to assist with distributing flyers and to help with our foster animals. Please sign up using Signup Genius or email Julie at firstname.lastname@example.org...more
- Paws In Paris BonJour Volunteers, we are getting ready to launch a big fundraiser called “Paws in Paris”. We need people to: 1. Work the event (approximately10) to monitor crowds, manage auction, sell tickets at door, etc 2. Decorating committee 3. Clean up committee 4. Entertainment committee Most...more
- Sunday Sept. 7, 2014 Pups and Suds Charity Dog Wash at Caring Hearts $5.00 for small, $10 for medium and $15 for large. Volunteers are needed to distribute flyers and answer questions about Humane Society of Union County. If you would like to volunteer at this event please email Julie at...more