Welcome to the website for
the Humane Society of Union County, North Carolina
PO Box 101 Monroe, NC 28111 | Phone 704-283-9126 | Email: email@example.com
Monroe Low Cost Spay/Neuter Clinic | 4015 Waxhaw Highway (Hwy 75) Monroe, NC 28112 | Phone: 704-292-7729
The Humane Society is not an animal shelter. We look for foster and permanent homes for pets.
It is our policy to provide humane care and treatment for animals needing protection in Union County; to seek to return lost animals to their owners and to seek suitable homes for animals without owners.
Without the time and funding of volunteers and generous givers, the Humane Society of Union County would not be able to provide foster care and adoption services for animals. Please support the Humane Society of Union County, NC.
- Foster A Pet | We ask that you fill out an application to start the process of applying to foster a pet.
- Give | We need money. There are several ways you can contribute funds and help the Humane Society of Union County, NC.
- Volunteer | We are always looking for friends who are willing to spend time helping us. Check out the various volunteering opportunities we offer.
- Link to iGive and stores will donate a percentage of what you spend. (Click on iGive logo)
- May 21st, 2015 3pm-8pm TCBY Waxhaw is helping out the Humane Society of Union County by donating a portion of their sales to our organization. Please stop by for the best yogurt in town and help our medical foster dog fund. TCBY- Kenington Dr. Waxhaw – May 21, 2015 to benefit HSUC...more
- The Monroe Aquatics and Fitness Center is having a 5k and then a Doggie Dash. The Pool is opening at 10am after the race. Stop by and visit the Humane Society Of Union County. Bring your dog for the race. If you’d like to volunteer at this event please email...more
- We currently have 4 dogs undergoing heartworm treatment. This is an expensive treatment and also takes several months to help get these animals healthy enough to go to their forever homes. We can’t do it without the help of our wonderful supporters. We, and these animals that are getting a second...more
- Saturday May 16th, 2015 Petsmart Adoption Event Wesley Chapel, NC 9-1pm Sunday May 17th, 2015 Petsmart Adoption Event Monroe, NC 1-4pm Stop by the Petsmart in Wesley Chapel Saturday May 16th, and Monroe on Sunday May 17th from 1-4pm to see our adoptable dogs. Additional details on the event can...more