The Humane Society of Union County, NC is a nonprofit animal rescue organization. We are often confused with the Union County Animal Shelter. We are a foster based rescue for our rescue pets.
We are a rescue organization that provides compassion, commitment and community work.
PROVIDING COMPASSION TO THE CATS AND DOGS OF MONROE.
On March 10th, the Humane Society of Union County, NC partnered with Monroe’s Animal Control to spread the word about spaying and neuter. A Monroe Animal Control truck and the Humane Society Union County van set out into neighborhoods full of pet supplies and volunteers, to speak with every neighbor that would listen. We educated them about providing adequate food, water, shelter, spaying and neutering. Many dogs were given new dog houses, cables to replace chains, food, vouchers for spaying and neutering and more. We provided for cats also. It was a good day!
HUMANE SOCIETY OF UNION COUNTY BELIEVES RESCUE MEANS:
COMPASSION, COMMITMENT, COMMUNITY.
LET’S END LITTERING
Join the Humane Society of Union County on Most Saturdays at the Monroe Low Cost Spay Neuter Clinic
Keep a watch on our Facebook page for changes on our SATURDAY ADOPTION EVENTS. Humane Society of Union County (North Carolina)
The Humane Society of Union County volunteers are great. Come join them and volunteer. It is as easy as filling out the form. Click Here
Humane Society of Union County Wins Training Grants
Needs a Person
Meet RockyRocky found himself homeless when his owner went into a nursing home and the family didn’t want to deal with him.
Rocky is full of personality. He loves to protects his owner.
FUTURE HOME OF
THE MONROE LOW COST SPAY NEUTER CLINICThe Humane Society of Union County is well on its way to building the NEW Monroe Spay Neuter Clinic …more
Dog Houses Needed
Monroe Animal Control is asking for help with dog houses in good shape to hand out to those in need. CAN YOU HELP?
Donations of medium – large wire crates & cat food are needed also.
Foster Homes Needed
Foster homes are needed. Click Here for application. We have puppies and house trained adults.
Ways to Help Save Lives
- Foster A Pet | We ask that you fill out an application to start the process of applying to foster a pet.
- Give | There are several ways you can contribute and help the Humane Society of Union County, NC.
- Volunteer | We are always looking for friends who are willing to spend time helping us. Check out the various volunteering opportunities we offer.
- Donate – Monetary donations help the cause of protecting animal welfare.
- Adopt – What’s a better way to save a life? You might get saved yourself.
- Link to iGive and stores will donate a percentage of what you spend. (Click on iGive logo)